How to Make Brownies, Cara membuat Brownies dalam bahasa Inggis
How to Make Brownies
• 150gram of butter.
• 150gram of dark chocolate.
• 300 gram of flour
• 4 eggs.
• 600 gram of regular sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Melt the chocolate with the butter.
2. Stir the eggs with the sugar and the vanilla extract.
3. Preheat the oven at low temperature
4. Combine the mixes you made.
5. Add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon.
6. Grease a brownie tin.
7. Add a little flour to cover the tin.
8. Add the brownie dough.
9. Bake for 10-30 minutes.
10. To check the brownies, put a knife in the mix. The knife must be moist!
11. Eat them 15 minutes after you took them out of the oven.